The strategic framework and focus through which SU WA’s priorities and activities are:
Life Transformation experiences with Jesus
* Be intentional and relevant in mission and evangelism in Australian culture.
* Encourage discipleship through championing Bible engagement.
* Remain relevant and create new opportunities through innovation and development.
* Build a reputation and ability to develop new things (through the quality of our programs).
* Ensure that prayer underpins and drives transformation.
Build Relationships to maximise transformation
* Operate in partnerships within and with external groups and established churches and Christian communities.
* Hear the voices of children, youth and their families.
* Explore and develop new revenue streams for the future.
* Build predictability and sustainability of income streams.
* Maintain relevance and excellence in volunteering practice.
Click here to view or download more information.