- Dormitory accommodation; 7 buildings with 15 rooms
- Double beds in 7 rooms
- Large hall and kitchen caters for 100 people
- Catering available
- Lawned oval lit for night use
- Children’s playground
- Sand volleyball court, lit for night use
- New Camp Kitchen with BBQ’s area.
- Several picnic tables scattered around the site
- Brick paved paths joing the facilities
- Beach access direct from the site, with cold outdoor shower
- Hot outdoor shower – the Wonky Water Wash!
- Laundry facilities and clothes lines.
- Water sports at the beach, fishing and small boat access
- Archery park with minigolf around the corner
- 10km to Busselton and Dunsborough.
- Local attractions within 30km include: Animal farms, golf, chocolate and cheese factories, Margaret River wineries, Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse, Ngili Cave, numerous bush and coastal walk trails, horse riding and Aboriginal cultural centre, mile long wooden jetty with underwater observatory.
- Catering is available with 3 pricing options
- Self-catering is available, either in our Camp Kitchen or our Commercial Kitchen, however the kitchen staff using the Commercial Kitchen must have foodsafe training. Additional charges may apply for use of the Commercial Kitchen.