There are two ways to register for Camp.
1. Apply Online
Step 1: Complete online registration.
• Fill out the online application.
• Pay the non-refundable deposit or total camp fee online. We can only accept payment by Paypal. If you wish to arrange another payment method, please contact SU WA office.
Step 2: Check your mail for a confirmation notice
• Once you submit the form, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that your place is only confirmed when we accept your application with all required information and a deposit.
• If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact SU WA office to check the status of your application.
2. Apply by Post or Email
Step 1: Submit the application form.
• Request a pdf or hard copy version of the application form from firstname.lastname@example.org. Fill in all areas of the form.
• Send your completed application forms, together with a deposit or full fee, to Scripture Union of WA. (Please note that the deposit is $50 for holiday camps and $150 for Leavers camps.)
Scripture Union of WA
7 Irvine St
BAYSWATER WA 6053
If you wish to pay by cheque or money order, please make your cheque payable to “Scripture Union of WA”.
Step 2: Check your mail for Confirmation Letter from SU WA.
• Once accepted you will receive confirmation and further information about the camp details and activities by mail. If you do not receive a confirmation letter in two weeks, please contact SU WA office to check the status of your application.
• A parent or legal guardian of the camper must complete the application form.
• In the interests of fairness we cannot reserve you a spot unless you have completed the application form and send us a deposit.
• Full payment is due one week before camp start date. Please arrange to make your payment prior to camp.
• If you hold a Health Care & Pension Card, you are eligible to receive 20% off the camp fee (only applies for holiday camps). Please send us by email or post a copy of your card.
For assistance please contact Anjali Vasikaran at 9371 9100 or email email@example.com.