The aims of our program are to work in conjunction with schools to provide an adventure based camping programme which:
1. Gives campers practical skills in tent camping and bush-craft.
2. Covers aspects of the Outdoor Education Curriculum.
3. Builds students’ self esteem through the use of adventure and the processing of those experiences.
4. Assists campers to develop skills in leadership, cooperation, decision making, stress management and initiative.
5. Provides campers with an opportunity to examine critically their values, beliefs and the Christian world view.
Our professional staff and volunteers are trained with dealing with children. They all have approved national Working With Children Checks. Our focus is to ensure that students feel safe in a fun non-threatening environment.
Go outside and grow inside with Warriuka! Have a fun rewarding experience, that you and your students will never forget!
Please contact us for a personalised program and quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9371 9100.