Part time (flexible)
SU WA loves to see children and young people encounter Jesus and be transformed by His grace. Our dedicated staff team support the work of hundreds of volunteers in a variety of programs and contexts, sharing the life-changing good news of Jesus. You can join this team!
SU WA is looking for a person to consult and develop our fundraising and income development activities. We have a successful and strong model of ongoing fundraising within the SU movement, but need to innovate and develop new approaches and new donor relationships to build the ongoing sustainability of the work.
If you have experience in fundraising and income development and are a creative innovative thinker and operator in the field, we would love you to join our team to enable and support the life-changing ministry of the SU WA movement.
Fundraising and Income Development – Competencies
Oversee development of SU WA’s fundraising and income streams, both through strategic development and donor relationship development.
- Understanding of the theology of Christian stewardship
- Proven ability to ask for and raise money
- Experience of a variety of fundraising methods
- Ability to develop new business and ministry projects,
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative in fundraising income stream development.
- Experience in developing and nurturing relationships with donors.
- Natural ability in connecting and networking with people in a variety of settings.
- A heart for meeting people and building relationships.
- Skills in presenting or articulating information to people.
- Experience in fundraising practice and developing fundraising strategy.
- Connection with the Christian community in Perth
- Qualifications in fundraising.
For more information contact Kent Morgan, State Director/CEO, email@example.com or 0417 952 057.
To Formally Apply
Please send a cover letter addressing the competencies of the role and why you want it, along with your CV to the above address.
Please address the Competencies of the position you are applying for.
The position remains open until filled. Applications will be reviewed on the 4th of December.
More About Scripture Union WA
SU WA is a dynamic Christian not-for-profit organisation that actively transforms lives by introducing children, young people, families and communities to the love and hope of Jesus. SU WA have a staff team of 20 and a volunteer pool of 700 who work together in giving people the opportunity to be transformed by Jesus.
Staff roles with SU WA are challenging and inspiring as you respond to God’s call into mission in your life and encourage and support others in doing the same. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills and faith and to journey with likeminded people in the staff and volunteer teams. Together we see lives changed and God at work.